Don’t think your order is right for you? Not to worry! DOT offers free and easy returns/exchanges within 7 days after delivery – no questions asked! You can choose one of the following return options:
- Exchange your item (in DOT retail stores) for different size, color or change of mind
- Replacement for a wrong or defective item sent (online)
- DOT reserves the rights to withhold any refunds if your original item (defective or wrong item case) has not reached our warehouse.
- Ensure that refund details given are correct and complete.
- If you opt for a refund via your original payment method, the refund value will be apportioned according to the amount paid and your original payment method.
- Voucher/Promo codes cannot be re-issued and are non-refundable. If you return an item which was purchased using a voucher code, only the final paid price (after discount) will be refunded.
Can I exchange a product for reasons change of mind, sizing, color?
- Within 7 days after receiving of product with tags on and unworn.
- Exchange MUST be done in any of our retail stores.
- To be eligible for exchange, invoice must be presented and stocks are available in our retail stores.
- If item is not available in store, no REFUND is allowed. Subsequently customer may choose other items of same value. If exchange item is of lower value than the original item purchased, NO REFUND will be given for the balance amount.
- If exchange item is of higher value than the original item purchased, customer must top-up the balance amount.
HOW TO RETURN / REFUND
While we adhere to strict practices of quality control for our products, we understand that there might be instances where you have received a defective/wrong good. Here, we will advise the steps to follow should you encounter such situation.
What are the conditions for returning my product(s)?
- The product has to be defective or to be eligible for a return.
- If the product isn’t deemed defective, it will be sent back to the customer. (Shipping costs for sending back will be borne by customer)
- If the item received does not correspond with the item ordered (i.e. we sent you the wrong item)
What constitutes as defective?
- When the product is ripped or torn.
- When the product is stained
- Where the product does not correspond with their description
- Where the product is not of a satisfactory quality
- Where the product is not fit for any purpose communicated to the seller before the point of purchase.
How do I return my order in the case of defective?
- Fill in the return form on DOT website (invoice number, defective reason, pickup date, location)
- We will arrange for a pickup based on the date you provided in return form (Pickup date must be set to the next following day of request)
- Defective to be returned within thirty (30) days of its delivery, failing which the Buyer shall not be entitled to a replacement product or refund.
- Shipping cost for pickup of defective item will be borne by DOT
How long do I have to wait for returns/refunds?
- As soon as the product(s) have reached our warehouse, our team will examine it swiftly and determine if it’s eligible for a return/refund.
- Once it is approved we will refund the amount to you. (Refund process time usually depends on the bank that you’re transacting to)
- If the product isn’t deemed defective, it will be sent back to the customer and no refunds will be provided (Shipping costs for sending back will be borne by customer)
- The mode of refund is your original payment method